lørdag 24. januar 2009

May the force be with you !!

Murphy's Law....
I have had a bit of trouble lately with my internet connection and along with that - my phone line. After waiting for aprox 2.5 months I finally got it all sorted and a new modem. . . which actually didnt work... had to wait another week for a new one. Finally I was up and online :D Eeeeeehh.. atleast untill last week. My modem died again (this being the 3'd one) Thankfully im getting a new one next week and everything will be working as normal again... and that is a good thing as I HAVE to use the phone every day !!! But behold....it wasn't only my modem that bid fare well... My laptop decided to throw in the towl too!! Arrrgggg.... Oh well off to the computer store to buy a new one. We werent the only ones there tho...... Suddenly we heard a disturbing sound.....sshhrrr.... shhhr... And then the Voice... "Anne ...shhhrr...shhhrrr... I am your father...shhhrrr...shhrrr...." Well thats a shocker!!! Guess he could'nt find Luke...huh!! Lucky me he didn't have his sword - because with my luck lately I would have ended up with one hand missing.... Wait ! That was someone else... :S At least I got my new laptop and hope it isnt jinxt....dunno if the arrival of Darth Wader was a good or bad sign... "May the force be with you" (hopefully not the dark force)

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

jeg synnes "mamma" så litt engstelig ut :-) klemz monica