lørdag 7. februar 2009

And then there was snow...more snow....!!!

Its Saturday morning and the snow is coming down heavely again. I thought we had gotten enough for this winter - but according to the weather report - we are getting another 40 cm! So I guess I wont be going anywhere this weekend, I was out playing in the snow with Sandra and we had a lot of fun! She just loves it and spent most of the time skiing :-) I think that is the most fun thing she can do at the moment when it comes to winter activities!!! I do agree that skiing is a lot of fun - but I dont have any skis. Actually havent been skiing since high school!


She had made a big snow-cave in the snow with tunnels going every way and in every directions. Now I do have just a touch of claustrophobia so I had no big plans on going in there with her! I can just imagine it now! The cave getting smaller and smaller - the snow caving in and I cant move or get out!!!!! Aaaaaah no thats not for me anymore! I know we should keep some of our inner child in us - but hey I too have limits ( even tho some people think I dont!!!!) But that sure didnt stop me from watching her and having a lot of fun - oooh and getting cooooooooooold.... hehehe



Im thinking with all this snow we are gettig this year - I just might have to go on top of my house to shovel snow of my roof!!!! Something im not particulary looking forward too as I also have a tincy winsy problem with hights!!! The problem being I DONT LIKE THEM!!! And I tell you - it sure is a long way down from my roof to the ground - even with all the snow! But it must be better than unexpectantly ending up with my whole roof and all the snow in my lap one evening!



One thing we cant forget in all this snow talk is all the birds!!! We talk about us having a hard time.......... try to imagine their struggles when trying to find some food in snow so deep it takes about 30 of them on top of each other to reach above snow level! Aawwww poor little chirpers!! So some goodies do get hung outside for them to eat. And it also is great to sit and watch them from my couch! They are so cute. There also are a lot of different types of birds - but I dont have time to find the English words for them at the mo - and I guess most of you know them already ;-)

You all keep warm now - you hear!!!! :-)

Ingen kommentarer: