mandag 2. februar 2009

Rock Scissors.......huh??

I got a big package in the post today and thought
Yay!!! some exciting new stuff:) And like a kid on Christmas Eve - I opened the box as fast as I could. With a big smile on my face and the anticipation of a dog waiting for its owner to come home after a long day - I got the last layer off and looked inside... My jaw dropped! What the...... huh? My mind was a blur not understanding what this was all about! It contained one stone - one scissors - and a piece of paper made out to be a mobile phone. Oh those phone companies do have their way with marketing gimicks!! Rock Scissors and Mobile...!!! The only thought in my mind was "This is kinda stupid"! Waste of packaging and a waste of my energy getting all excited over nothing!! Not the least thinking of the envirnoment! The worst part is that I didnt even take the time to find out what this gimick was all about! Oh my attention span can be really short at times. Well - messing with peoples mind like that - who wouldnt! Im hoping for a better day opening the post tomorrow;-) See yah !!!

Ingen kommentarer: